Delair, a leading provider of drone options, today announced that it has closed its expansion around with the investment from Intel Capital. For the past year, Delair and Intel have been working to the Intel® Insight Platform, a cloud-based electronic asset management solution that leverages Delair’s comprehensive suite of industry-optimized software analytics to accelerate Intel’s efforts to change how companies in key verticals work using information recorded by UAVs for actionable data analytics.
The funding will be utilized to further accelerate adoption and the development of the Intel Insight Platform — a information processing, visualization, analytics and reporting service which allows customers to save organize, discuss and exploit the data supplied by commercial drone systems. The platform incorporates rsquo Delair &;s customer encounter and vertical expertise together with Intel’s expertise in, simple to use tools and cloud-based solutions.
“This investment, built on an ongoing relationship with Delair can help to make aerial-based information evaluation and collection an effective business intelligence strategy for more enterprises. Intel and delair are continued to push capacities and innovation forward to allow a new level of electronic transformation by rdquo, & customers; stated Anil Nanduri, Vice President, General Manager of Drones Group, Intel Corporation.
Delair strategic collaboration and the Intel on the asset management solution was deployed to enterprise customers. The solution leverages those companies’ expertise providing customers with data which may be utilized to generate 2D/3D versions, consider measurements, empower collaboration and sharing across groups and execute a broad range of information analytics and monitoring tools.
Michael Lagarde, CEO of Delair, stated: “Data will be that and that the future of the drone company ’s why we are excited about this investment in Intel Capital. Intel brings a wealth of expertise and experience, in addition to enterprise customers. Whilst Delair’s invention on the hardware aspect of our UAV offering is well recognizedour connection with Intel provides us with increased resources to build the crucial data analysis software elements of our UAV alternative – a place where we think we can truly differentiate and deliver extra value to customers. ”
Published at Thu, 13 Sep 2018 07:11:37 +0000
DroneDeploy is fast-paced, quickly growing cloud B2B SaaS startup in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood. We promote and create the drone computer software platform which makes airborne data available and productive for everyone’s ability. We transform the way people examine, and manage collect statistics across industries, such as construction, energy, economy, and mining.
We’re looking to help drive awareness and involvement. You’ll run a wide variety or programming such as occasions, internet, social, and neighborhood campaigns.
- Produce, manage, execute and optimize digital advertising acquisition and foster campaigns, such as: Hunt, Display, and Paid Social stations.
- Produce, manage, execute and optimize email and automation campaigns—-including daily email deployments and ongoing lifecycle programs.
- Build client winner & ambassador programs inside the DroneDeploy community.
- Implement an end-to-end advertising & events promotion plan for trade shows, roadshows, and webinars.
- Leverage database management tools, segmentation, and reporting for marketing campaign effects.
- Analyze weekly, daily, and monthly program functionality and make suggestions for improvements and optimization of content, frequency, mix, etc. to be able to fulfill monthly and quarterly targets.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders such as marketing, sales, merchandise, and creative teams to ensure programs meet company objectives.
- Partner with revenue and merchandise to understand target audience personas, content and messaging and translate those into targeted campaigns for various electronic stations.
- 3+ years experience in developing and executing successful offline and online B2B demand generation campaigns.
- Track listing in construction, executing and providing large effect ROI-driven lead generation campaigns that drive new customer acquisition.
- Strong comprehension of outbound and inbound demand generation program creation, execution, information flow, measurement, analysis and reporting.
- Should have positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced team, and over different purposes — having a excellent sense of humor.
- BS/BA diploma in Business, Marketing or related field.
Life at DroneDeploy
Ranked #3 because a ideal place to Work in the Bay, our team consists of talented, driven technology fans. We are creative, innovative, and dedicated to providing our customers the best drone computer software platform in the business. We believe in a work environment which enables everyone develop, to explore, and make an effect.
We provide employee health care, equity, competitive wages and time off.
Perks Include (but not limited to):
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Dog favorable workplace
- Fancy espresso and amazing water machines
- Wonderful office comprising creative common areas and a private backyard patio
- Social occasions (Friday BBQs, FPV drone racing nights, Giants games & more)
- In office Yoga twice weekly
- Daily wellness settlement to help keep you healthy and sane
DroneDeploy is a equal opportunity company.
All DroneDeploy employees are accountable for assisting in protecting the organization and customer information by adhering to information security policies and procedures.
DroneDeploy uses Greenhouse Software, Inc. to collect job applications that contain private data needed for the recruitment and hiring process. Greenhouse empowers us evaluate candidates to organize candidates and schedule and conduct individual interviews. Job applications are kept on file to assess employment opportunities. To request access to your private information, to request that your private information be erased, or to request that processing of your personal information be limited, please contact us in [email protected].